Wednesday 18 October 2017

Simon Brett, 100 Publications



Congratulations to Simon, on his 100th publication, and the award of the OBE in the 2016 New Year's Honours.

"Seriously Funny… and Other Oxymorons". Simon's 100th publication is a modern book of oxymorons, from 'alcohol-free wine' to 'compassionate Conservatism'.


Simon writes: "2017 is a significant year in my writing career. Three books will be published – Blotto, Twinks and the Stars of the Silver Screen, Seriously Funny... and Other Oxymorons and a new Fethering, The Liar in the Library. The middle one, Seriously Funny..., will be my 100th publication. Which is some kind of achievement... although, as I always say, if the first one had sold better, I wouldn’t have needed to write so many (but for the fact that I have such fun writing them)".

Complete inventory of Simon Brett's books


Simon Brett's biography


At home in Burpham with crime writer Simon Brett, Sussex Life

With thanks to Jeremy Eccles, for drawing my attention to Simon's 100th publication.





No comments:

Post a Comment