Saturday 13 February 2010

The Ionian Islands and Epirus: a talk about the book

http://www.corfuland.gr/el/biblio/corfu-books-kerkyra/paroysiasi-biblioy-the-ionian-islands-and-epirus-a-cultural-history-03-03-2010.html

Corfuland.gr is carrying an item in Greek about my forthcoming talk at the Durrell School of Corfu on March 3rd (copy the link above).

I will post the press release in English towards the end of the month, when the book will be in the Signal Books warehouse.

Corfuland.gr is calling this a book launch or presentation, but it will be more of a general introduction to the book and the approach I took in writing it.

I am very grateful to Richard Pine for the opportunity to give this talk.

In the meantime, I'm in Zagori with 25 cms of snow. I hope I can dig myself out in time for the talk! I'm amazed we have electricity again, and intermittent access to the internet (by dial-up phone modem).

No comments:

Post a Comment